Monday, May 1, 2017

Loaded envelope/bag swap anyone?

Hey everybody! How are you doing? I'm enjoying extanding weekend with my family. :) It was a holiday here today and it's a holiday tomorrow as well, so we have 2 extra days to spend together and have fun. Yay! :D We went to my parents' place for bbq today. It was nice. Do you have any special traditions in your family for May 1?

Today I don't have any project to show you, I am just wondering if any of you would be interested in doing a loaded bag/envelope swap? If you don't know what those are, you can check YouTube and/or Pinterest (just type "loaded envelope"). There are lots of different videos/photos of those, and also many tutorials. I'm really tempted to make one, but I feel kind of silly making one for myself, so if any of you is interested in doing a swap with me, please let me know. :)

Have a wonderful week! xx

1 comment:

  1. no we dont have any traditions for may 1st.
    I would love to have loaded bag/envelope swap.
    That would be so great and fun!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)