Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March release at TGF


The Greeting Farm MARCH New Release BLOG HOP!
ReleaseDay

Happy Tuesday everyone! It’s finally here…..RELEASE DAY at The Greeting Farm for the new March stamps: I LOVE DAD, I LOVE MOM and MON AMIE ANYA!! We had previews of these awesome stamps over the last few days on the TGF Blog, and NOW they are available in The Greeting Farm Store. Since it’s Release Day we are having a BLOG HOP, where 1 lucky person will win this entire release!
Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog and then head back to the TGF Blog to let us know you completed the hop. You have until Friday, March 18th at 12pm CST to leave your comments on the TGF Blog. We will announce the random winner next week!

TGF Design Team:

AMY

CEBELICA

JESS

LIZZY

RACHEL

THE GREETING FARM BLOG

For my today's card I decided to use another stamp from the I love mom set.



I don't use black on my cards very often, but I really like black, white and red colour combination, so I decided to make a card in those colours. I didn't use any design papers, only cardstock and a piece of old music sheet. I used lots of different die cuts and some gems and ribbon to decorate my card.

We’ll have more inspiration over the next few days using these awesome new stamps! Don’t forget you have until Friday, March 18th, 12pm CST to leave your comments on THE GREETING FARM BLOG.
Happy Hopping!

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Bizzy Bec's: Anything goes
Little Claire's: Anything goes

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous birthday card for mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vau, prekrasna kombinacija, obožujem te tvoje detajle, sploh ta centralen okvir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a Beautiful birthday card!!!! My favorite colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bright and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combo. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This is such a beautiful card. I love your color combination and all of the great layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Black and white are my favorite color combo and I usually add red or very dark purple. So this is just perfect as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! LOVE the red and black ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so
    pretty! Love
    these colors
    together and
    a great design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty card. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I like this color combo and the musical elements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the musical theme, especially the music note die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice, bold colour combo and I love all the die cuts. Thanks so much for entering the challenge at Bizzy Bec's this month, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)