Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fluttering by

Hey, hey! :) How are you doing? I'm enoying the beautiful sunny weekend we are having here. It's getting warmer and warmer days are long again. Love it! I've already seen some people wearing t-shirts yesterday. Ummmm ... It's not SO warm just yet in my opinion (actually, it could be, if it wasn't windy), but it'll soon be. Can't wait!

Today I'd like to show you a new card that I made. it was inspired by the beautiful spring days, so you will see bright colours, butterflies and flowers. :)


See, I told you. ;) I thought these gorgeous papers from Authentiqu would be perfect for my card. I also used some white and kraft cardstock and several different embellishments. Pearls, flowers and doilies came from my stash and the ribbons came from Crafty ribbons


I really like this image from TGF. It's called Flutter Anya and I think it's so darn cute! I coloured her with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I covered the wings with glitter glue. You know me - I love my glitter glue. ;)


I cut the image out with my scissors and placed it on foam pads for some extra dimension.

Well, that's it for today. See you again tomorrow. :) Have a beautiful day!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The greeting farm: Oh so girly
Scrap & craft: Frame it
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): April showers or spring flowers
Creative inspirations: A trio of ... (flowers, pearls)
Allsorts: Bingo (ribbon, flowers, die cuts)
The ribbon girl: Add ribbon or lace
Deep ocean: Things with wings
Noor design: Anything goes

17 comments:

  1. Kako je luškana
    njena bleščeča krila so čarobna
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello you great card. and the ekstra dim. Iam enjoying inside door creative today due to bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Karte ist soooooooooo entzückend
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, This is such a pretty card and the image is way too cute. Love her to bits.
    Thank you for your lovely comment left on my blog today. I really appreciated your kind words and I am overwhelmed that you like my creations.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and fabulous layers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so cute, lovely design and image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck! Hugs Suzi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cebelica, such lovely sunny colours and all beautifully embellished.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, as always hun, super duper brilliant! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Maja! I just love all the wonderful yellows and your butterflies are just gorgeous! Amazing job colouring your image, her hair looks incredible! Another stunner my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is adorable, love the glittery wings and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cebelica this is absolutely gorgeous, love that cute image also the beautiful card design, excellent card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cebelica, this is a lovely card, I really like your pretty layout and embellishments...
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwh! Cute gorgeousness! I love this so much! Your coloring is fantastic!

    I'd love to see your project on LiaStampz too. This time the theme is RIBBON. Here is the link if you want to come play with us: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2015/04/challenge-87-use-ribbon.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bingo' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)