Monday, February 23, 2015

Pinky pink

Hey hey! How are you doing? Me and my sweetie bought Wii today. We don't really exercise much (especially not me), so I hope this will get us "exercising" at least a little bit. Ok, ok, I know this is still FAR from the real exercise, but I think this is still better than just sitting behind the computer the whole afternoon. Do you have Wii or have you ever played it? If yes, do (did) you like it?

Today I'd like to show you a card that I just made.


I don't think it gets much girlier that this, does it? ;) So much pink, butterflies, flowers and bling. All of my favourite things. He he.


The image is from The greeting farm and I coloured it with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I also added some glitter glue to parts of Anya's dress. The ribbons are all from Crafty ribbons and the other embellishments came from my stash. Papers are from my stash as well. I used dies from Joy crafts, Spellbinders and Whimsy stamps.


Before I go I'd also like totell you about the new "Handmade ribbons" that are available at Crafty ribbons store.


They are awesome and you can find them here,

So much from me today. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The greeting farm: Pinky pink
Cute card Thursday: Floral delight
Sweet stampin': Spring flowers
Through the purple haze: Anything goes
As you like it: CAS or fussy (definitely fussy for me)
In the pink: Cute
Simon says (Monday challenge): No rules
Cuttin and stampin: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: For the girls
Little miss Muffet: Anything goes

26 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love how you have framed your image.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I love all the layers, the butterflies, gorgeous papers, and flowers! amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Purple Haze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that's as girlie as it gets...Super super cute, thanks for joining us this week...

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čudovita je
    Wii-ja nimamo imamo pa x box kinetic in se vsi zabavamo na ta račun, pa tudi migamo, a manj, kot bi si želela
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the cute image and all the fab layers!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin 'this week, good luck and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Lots of pink, lots of flowers, lots of lovely layers, what more could a girl ask for! Beautiful Maja! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous and pretty in pink cebelica.i love all your detailing and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Such pretty Spring colours and such a sweet image.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I Love this image ..Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! So must intricate details, just lovely!

    Come on over to Anya, Oddies, and Others! and link up your stamping creations. We are all about inspiring other stampers and ANY stamp brand is welcome, plus we have a page dedicated to TGF stamps! Come check us out!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty spring card. Fabulous colouring and layout - just perfect for our 'Spring flowers' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, lovel all the pretty detail and sweet image. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well this is MOST fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card! Great details and colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love the cute image and all the fantastic details! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is soo sweet! your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great card - I love the embellishments and the image is perfect. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    PS Me and my hubby have a Wii - believe me it is really good and we both lost weight using it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card, really sweet.
    I really like your coloring, and all the flowers.

    Thanks for playing with us at Through The Purple Haze.

    Linda
    (DT at TTPH)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeously girly design, such pretty detailing and cute image :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cebilica, sorry for leaving so many comments, but this is just another fabulous card!! I must add you to my reading list. I love your cards. This card is so sweet. I love the layers and the details. And how you frame the sweet girl. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card! You have a wonderful eye for details! Thank you so much for sharing at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous and I love the pink! Thanks for joining us at Anya, Oddies & Others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)