Sunday, February 1, 2015

A friend

Hey hey! Do you have any snow where you live? We got quite a lot of snow on Friday, but it was really wet so it wasn't nice walking around in that weather. Luckily I was able to stay in most of the day. Then yesterday we had a lovely sunny day (though still very cold), but about one hour ago it started snowing again. I hope it will stop soon or at least that the snow won't stick to the roads, because if it does it won't be much "fun" driving to work tomorrow.

Anyways, enough about that. I'm sure you didn't come here to read my ranting about the weather. ;) Let me rather show you a card I made the other day ...


I made this card I while ago, but haven't posted it on here yet. I was really please with how it turned out. I really like that bird stamp. It's from CTMH stamp set and so is the sentiment. The bird has some words written on it and I used glitter glue on those. I used glitter glue on the word "friend" as well. This image below will hopefully give you an idea how sparkly this really is.


The design papers I used on this card are from Maja design. And that piece of white cardstock with some writting on it is just a piece of white cardstock on which I stamped with Stampabilities stamp. All of the embellishments came from my stash. I raised the image on foam pads to give the card some extra dimension.


I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Creative card crew: Shabby chic
The paper shelter: Layers, and lots of them
Kraftin' Kimmie stamps: Anything goes
Brown sugar: 3 different embellishments
Allsorts: Flower power
Deep ocean: Laces and pearls
Scribble and scrap: Anything goes
Creative fingers: Anything goes

40 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love all the detail. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krasna čestitke
    pri nas se igrajo dežne kapljice,
    o snegu sanjajo otroci
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :)
      Pri nas je prej snežilo, zdaj pa mislim, da ne več. Sreča! Je bilo v petek čisto dovolj snega. Mali so pa seveda uživali. :)
      Lp

      Delete
  3. Hi cebelica gosh this is stunning the colours used and the elements are truly so beautiful as always your so creative in all that you do x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you you much Sandra. You're so sweet! xx

      Delete
  4. Tale tvoj Shabby chic je res˝ šik˝. Krasna voščilnica.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is one beautiful card. The colors work so perfectly together. I have a few CTMH stamps and they are charming. You've used them to full effect here. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have this CTMH stamp set, but I know they have many more beautiful stamps. Thank you very much for the lovely comment.
      Hugs! xx

      Delete
  6. A gorgeous card!! I loe the whole vintage look. Beautiful design and fab details. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Marlies! Hugs! xx

      Delete
  7. tole zgleda res čudovito! sploh so mi všeč tile nežni toni in kako lepo si jo okrasila. lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning!! The layers and design are just gorgeous!! I love all of the details!! It's a work of art!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just gained a centimeter or two. ;) Thank you so much for your sweet comment Lisa!
      Hugs! xx

      Delete
  9. Absolutely stunning in every way imaginable. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment Lexie! xx

      Delete
  10. A stunning card Cebelica, love all the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card cebelica.
    Such pretty embellishes
    Hugs Kelly

    I have candy on my blog
    http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Kelly!
    And for the info about the candy too. I'll hop and have a look. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card, so elegant and gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is too gorgeous sweetie, I just love it. Beautifully designed and embellished, with a lovely vintage feel to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card Thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Maja! I just love birds as accent pieces and yours is so stunning! Love the soft spring palette, so dreamy! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some really gorgeous layers on this card..... what a great job... Thank you for joining us for our layers challenge at The Paper Shelter.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a totally fabulous card. I love this with the die cuts and embellishments! Thanks for sharing your art work with us at The Paper Shelter in our Lots of Layers challenge this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely soft colour combo, stunning card cebelica, beautiful details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is adorable! I love it.
    Hugs, Outi

    PS. Welcome to my blog candy if you please. You'll find it here: http://pappersgalen.blogspot.se/2015/01/2015-blogoversary-candy-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maja čudovito so ptičico "ujela" v okvir voščilnice. Uporabila si krasno barvno kombinacijo in rožice so spet 1A ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card, gorgeous details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flower Power' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card.
    thanks for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. Love the image and layout. Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)