Monday, February 3, 2014

Flowers and butterflies

Heya! How are you? Everything ok where you live? We had terrible weather over the weekend. We were getting lots of frozen rain and it caused lots of problems on the roads and everywhere else. Many people lost their electricity and they have been without it for 2 days, even though the firemen and other people are doing their best to help them. In many school around the country they didn't have any classes today because it was too dangerous. I'm lucky that in the area where I live we didn't have such big problems. I hope you are safe and sound, wherever you live!

I want to show you a card I made the other day. It's a bit different, because it doesn't have a stamped image in the center. Instead I used some big(ger) fabric flowers for the focal point of my card.


I've had these flowers in my stash for quite a while. Not to mention the brad I used for the center of the flower ... Gosh, I think I've had it in my stash for what seems like forever. Pearls, ribbons, gems and papers came from my stash as well. See the bigger butterfly? It's a stamp from Inkadinkado and I absolutely love it. I just have to remember to use it more often ... And the small butterflies are a stamp from Folia. I coloured the butterflies with Promarkers and then added some glitter glue on the coloured areas. The butterfly border die is from Joy crafts and the lacy square is Marianne design die. I also use my border punch.


Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Pile it on: Ribbon
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
My craft creations: Anything goes
ABC challenge: E is for embellish
Crafty Catz: Anything goes
Crafty creations: Seasonal (I wanted to make a spring card - lots of flowers and butterflies)
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes/Use red
Totally gorjuss: Sunny colours

19 comments:

  1. Kako lepa barvita voščilnica
    zelo mi je všeč
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello there.....so nice of you to join in with the CRAFTY CATZ challenge, Your card looks fabulous, love the butterflies. thanks for sharing withus at crafty catz Anything Goes week x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a stunner Cebelica, LOVE it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is absolutely beautiful and the flower is stunning every part of it is gorgeous and the colours are so calm and well bright something we could all do with as we are having such dismal weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - fantastic card!!Thanks for joining Crafting from the heart this week. Kates x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with gorgeous colours. Lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, i just love that border, off to see if i can afford it!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, love the use of embellishments and bright colours. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wawww kako lepe barve! hvala, ker sodeluješ na izzivu ABC. lp

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card love the colours they are gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Fiona
    (Blog co-owner) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply stunning Cebelica. Love this card without stamped image, it really showcases the beautiful flower.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous cebelica.fabulous flower and i love your design and hot colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bright and sunny card thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope the weather is better for you, honey!!! Oh my gosh!! Sounds awful !!

    This is super beeeeee-autiful !!! :))
    Love the giant blooms -- & bright happy colors !! It's lovely !! :))
    You are inspiring me to try more flowers!! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card love all the layers and dies,beautiful flower and butterflies- thanks for joinin us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your gorgeous card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)