Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pastel card with butterflies

Heya! How are you? Enjoying your week so far? I just finished the card I'm about to show you. It's nothing special, but I hope you like it anyways.


I decided to use some of the stamps that I haven't used for a while. Those butterflies are from Inkadinkado and the floral corner stamp is from Rubber stampede. On the flowers and on the butterflies I used glitter glue. For this card I used the pastel blue and pink cardstock and My mind's eye design paper. The white piece of cardstock was embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder. The doily that's peeking out from behind is from my stash and so are the gold confetti. The seam binding ribbon is from Crafty ribbons

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Mojo Monday: Sketch
The craft place: Animals
Craft-alnica: Barvna inspiracija
The pretty little ribbon: Spring is in the air
My mum's craft shop: Easter or Easter colours (I chose Easter colours)

Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! xx

22 comments:

  1. Zelo je luštna in tale zlata ji prav lepo pristoji. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita je, kot nalašč za današnji že sončen dan. Jupiii
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the gold butterflies.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Butterflies look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, Cebelica -love how you used the corners and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card simple does not mean it's not special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful is your card and so elegant too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.beautiful colours and butterflies and i love the ornate corner ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stylish and very pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ribbon and the way you coloured!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on the Pretty Little Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its very pretty Maja, love how you tied your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just catching up on my reading. This is a gorgeous card. Love the LO and your color choice for the background is soft which complements the craft color you used on the stamped butterflies and flowers.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my - what a pretty card! Thanks for entering it in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Čudovita je in ta zlata barva je kot zlati sončni žarki, ki so se danes zelo lepo kazali :-))
    lepo si jo skombinirala!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lepa metuljčkasta voščilnica. Čeprav drobne, so mi padle v oči svetleče luske. Jaz sem jih prav danes nabavila, bomo še videli, kaj bom z njimi. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wauuuuuuu, krasna je tako lepo nežna in zlati metulji in rožice neverjetno povdarijo njeno nežnost,
    pozdravček od Lili

    ReplyDelete
  20. ♥ lepo čestitko si ustvarila :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)