Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A friend is ...

Good morning! How's your week going so far? I've been enjoying mine. Yesterday my friend came to visit me and we had a looooong chat and were laughing so hard! If somebody saw us and didn't know what was going on he'd probably think we are crazy. lol It was great seeing her after all that time. We definitely should meet more often!

Speaking about friends ... The card I want to show you today is also about friendship. It was made for my friend in Canada. She's already received it, so it's safe to post it here. ;)


I decided to use my favourite colours for this card - blue and brown. The dark blue paper is from Artsy collage Nature collage kit and the light blue paper is from Provo Craft. As you can see, I used 2 different ribbons. They are both from Crafty ribbons - you can find the vintage rose ribbon here and the white satin ribbon here. I made the butterflies and the borders with my punches. For the embossing I used Cottage Floral embossing folder. The sentiment is from CTMH's Find your style stamp set. I really like this stamp, but for some reason I don't use it much. I have to change this! The crystals are from my stash. It's hard (if not impossible) to see this in the picture, but the sentiment was actually raised on the foam pads.

 I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Clear it out: Use 2 or more ribbons
Dream valley: Ribbon and bling
Bizzy Becs: Friendship
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Simon says stamp and show: The stamp you love (but don't use ...)

Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs! xx

12 comments:

  1. This card is Sooo pretty!! I love the punched edges and beautiful color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Cebelica and l'm sure your friends would love it too its truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cebelica for sending me this gorgeous card. It is absolutely beautiful in person, lots of layers and texture. I love the sentiment especially. Thank you my friend for thinking of me!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant, Cebelica - beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uau kako lep napis in krasno si skombinirala papirĨke. lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cebelica this is absolutely lovely the colours and design are superb that sentiment is fantastic.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning cebelica.really beautiful design and colours and i love the sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card:) Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge...hope you stop by and play with us again...LYNN <((><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a touching and true sentiment and a lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, colours, and layers! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)