Friday, January 14, 2011

Stamp, stamp, stamp

I love stamping. The more I do it, the more addicted I am. And it's not the kind of addiction I want to recover from. ;) On the card I made today I did a LOT of stamping and distressing. And it actually turned out even better than I expected.

Here you can see the pic of the card I made ...


And as usually, bellow is the closer look of the details. :)

This butterfly is on a tag - upper right corner. Another one (which is the same) is on the tag as well, but at the bottom left corner.


Here's the closer look of the whole tag.


Here you can see the flower - I used two Prima flowers for this one. The bigger one was originally grey, but I inked it so it fits better. :)


And here is the closer pic of the metallic gray color dots I used (this picture is from the bottom right corner of the card; I used the same dots at the upper left corner).


I entered this card to the following challenges:
Lili of the valley: Things with wings
Pixie dust studio: Let's play tag
Do you stack up: No stress, distress

10 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning! Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week :) Hope to see you again!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, love those monochrom colours you've used

    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really beautiful - love all the milti tones

    Kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi cebelica! a gorgeous card, pretty vintage. thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is really pretty.. Way to STACK UP and NOT STRESS but to DISTESS IT!! :) Can't wait to see what you create next week..

    HUGS
    Alison
    Owner DYSU

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, stamping is addictive. Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Especially the embellishments and layering. Thanks for joining us at DYSU!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)