Monday, January 17, 2011

Love is in the air

We're already over the first half of January. Can you believe it? How quickly time flies, don't you think so? I don't know what it's like where you live, but in my country in pretty much all stores they have been getting ready for Valentine's Day already. Lots of heart shaped candy, plushies, heart decorations ... All that inspired me to make a "Love is in the air" card. At Cuddy buddly I found this adorable free digi stamp which was perfect for my card. And I think those two birdies are just adorable. They offer quite a lot of free digi stamps for every occasion, so go and check out their site. :) The papers I used are from Sizzix (Little Sizzles: Watercolors). And the embellishments are just something I've have for a while.

Here's my card ...


And below you can see the closer pics of the details.




I entered this card to the following challenge:
Southern girls: Totally loved up

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute card!! Great job on the coloring! I'm now a new follower and I hope you canstop by my blog sometime:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Lovely fresh colours and how cute is that image?! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and romantic! Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls for "All Loved Up" and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)