Saturday, January 15, 2011

A bit of pink, blue and purple and a little bit of brown (bronze) for the taste :)

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far. I know I have. :) I did some shopping today (I spoiled myself with 2 new Nesties :D :D) and I also managed to do some crafting. Doesn't sound to bad, huh? I made one card and for the first time in a while I also did some beading - I made a new pair of earrings. In this post I'm just gonna show you the card I made, will post picture of earrings tomorrow.

Here's the card I made ...

 

The image I used is a free digi stamp which I found while reading this blog. The owner of this blog is very sweet and shared this and a couple more free digis with her readers so if you are interested in getting some, just go to her blog.

And bellow you can see the details.


 

This is the bottom flower.


And this is the flower on top.



I'd like to add this card to the following challenge:
Simon says: Sketch time

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Cebelica, little Tilly is adorable Wendy would be thrilled to see her used again. Digital Doodling was my very first DT and will always be special to me and it's always lovely to see Wendy's images used.
    I don't know if you've seen this site but there are some beautiful cards on there and loads of gorgeous free digi's
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)